So how can you print from Canva? Utilities! You’ve just created your first project in Canva! Thanks to Canva, you don’t have to be a professional graphic designer to create your designs.
Keep following this blog to enjoy more of our interesting articles.
Table of Contents
Print from Canva with your printer
If you have a personal printer, you can easily print from Canva using your printer,
- Click the “Download” button
- Select “Print PDF” and check the “Cut marks and bleed” option to save the file to your computer.
- You can also order prints in Canva by clicking the 3 dots icon to select your preferred print size and pay for your order accordingly.
Second Method to Print from Canva
Canva is known as a graphic design tool that offers the most flexibility not only when creating designs, but also when downloading and printing.
If you have a computer, that’s fine, so to print from Canva just got a whole lot easier.
Use your printer to print from Canva
- Log in to your Canva account and open an existing file or create a new one.
- Go to the top right corner of the Canva screen and tap the “Download” button. This will activate a drop-down menu.
- Select “Print PDF” from the drop-down menu for your file type. Selecting this file type ensures that your printout has the best possible quality.
- If you want a professional impression of your design, check the “Crop marks and bleed” box to avoid missing design elements.
- Download your project by clicking the purple “Download” button.
- Open your just downloaded file with a PDF reader and select the printer you want to use to print your design.
- Set the print to 100% scale so that your design will print at the correct size.
- Send your print job by clicking the “Print” button at the bottom of the dialog box that appears.
So if you don’t have a printer, are there other options to print from Canva? Fortunately, the Canva team was so helpful that they offered the option to order prints directly from them.
Other prints from Canva
- Log in to your Canva account and create or open an existing design file to print.
- At the top right corner of the Canva screen, tap the ellipsis icon. This is the icon with 3 dots in a row.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select the print size you want to use for your project. Scroll down and check the available print sizes.
- After selecting your print size, tap on it and click the “Resize Design” button. This opens another dialog box.
- Check the quality of the design by following the steps Canva will guide you. If possible, you can click the “PDF Proof” button to download a preview of your design when it’s printed.
- When you’re happy with the quality of the design, adjust the print size and which page or pages you want Canva to print.
- Choose how many copies you want to order by going to the “How many?” section. Activate the drop-down menu to check prices.
- If you are satisfied, click “Continue” to continue with the print job process.
- Select the delivery options available in your location.
- Enter your shipping address by clicking the “Add manually” option. Once you are done entering your address, tap the “Continue” button.
- Choose your payment method.
- Click the “Place Order” button and wait for a confirmation prompt to indicate that your order has been placed.
While it’s easier on your part to let the Canva team do the printing for you, keep in mind that the prices are quite high. But if the price isn’t an issue for you, you can order your prints directly from Canva.
If you want to see where the bleed marks are, go to the menu above the Canva editor and click “File”. If the “View” menu is available, click this tab.
After that, choose the “Show Print Bleed” option. A dashed line border appears at the edge of your design. Note, however, that this edge is not adjustable. If you see white space around your design, you can simply shrink or stretch the background until it reaches the edge. You can also stretch the elements if necessary.
Frequently asked questions about printing from Canva
How fast will you receive your designs using the Canva Print option?
Within 1-2 days of production lead time, your order is expected within 8 days for the economy delivery option, 5 days for standard delivery, and 2 days for express delivery. If you do not receive your print job on time, please contact the Canva team.
Can you get a discount on Canva Print?
If you are lucky enough to have the “Canva Print Coupon”, you can use it to get a discounted price. Simply click the “+ Add Coupon” button to enter the code. You can only use this code once.
Can I print my designs with Premium elements?
If you print Canva designs on which you have used Premium elements, you must pay for them before you can download and print them.
All these are the fastest ways to print from Canva. Hope this helps, see you next time! Please try to support vdtips by sharing this post thanks.